Spartan Warrior Ethos
- Quality War Fighters are better than a large Quantity of care-free gamers.
- Selection is based on participation, conduct, skill, and ability to fit in with the team.
- Spartans can not be mass produced or created after the initiation of a crisis. Spartans are dedicated to pursuing a life-time profession of warfighting.
- Spartans never quit or accept defeat. They continue to fight for their brothers-in-arms to seize a hard fought Victory.
- Leadership, individual skill, and communication are valued traits. We lead by example.
- The =SWF= Team is cohesive with strong camaraderie in which we foster enjoyable, lasting friendships.
Code of Conduct
Set the example.
- Take charge when in charge and be a good follower.
- No cheating.
- No team kills or intentional team damage.
Be courteous. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Apologize for accidental team damage or kills, promptly.
- Do not automatically punish your teammate with a team damage penalty. Give him a chance to apologize.
- If someone else is already waiting for a vehicle, let him have it. You can try and get the vehicle next time.
- Annoying voice communication will be avoided. Do not subject others to overly excessive and repetitious outbursts.
|This article comes from Spartan War Fighters|
The URL for this story is: