Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

iZurvive
Just getting started.
Just getting started.

See User information
So you guys have a group on this iZurvive app for DayZ SA? If so could someone message me the name and password for it? thank you

Posted on: 2015/4/29 4:31

Re: iZurvive
Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
The information is located in the member's only section of the forum. You should have access to it as a member. There might be a password for the entire section, I can't remember. That might be a question for scriv or McGuirk.

Posted on: 2015/4/29 13:06
Click to see original Image in a new window

Re: iZurvive
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Currently, Wintro, you are in the 'Friend' group for access on our website. There are certain parts of the forums you won't be able to access. This is due to the fact that we have activity from other clans on our site and there is information we need to keep confidential so our spoils from looting are not given away freely. If you ask Scriv or McGurk the next time you are on I am  sure they will give you the information so you will be able to see our group map.

If you would like to be a member of the clan you would be switched to the 'Recruit' group and gain access to these forums. If you are already a Recruit let me know and I will update your profile to reflect that.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 21:44
Click to see original Image in a new windowThe magic googlebox knows all!

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.