Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

A Tale of Steel (King Tiger)
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Once upon a time there was a diligent German tank crewman just contributing to the war effort… He knew one day his hard work would finally reap some rewards. He fought many battles in his P38t with solid results.

Click to see original Image in a new window

The time to own the prize of prizes was drawing near. The suspense was killing him. So, he sat down, ate some schnitzel, spatzle, and sauerkraut, and washed it down with a stein of his favorite beer. He pondered, “Perhaps, I should analyze my progression.”

In fact, the wait was drawing to a close as he was 1,149 armor assault experience (xp) away with 50,851 of the 52,000 required (main image above) for the German King Tiger Tank unlock. Would he survive yet another encounter against his very capable opponents? He decided to press-on. With more fighting accomplished, he found he was only 10 armor assault xp away (bottom right overlay of the above image). The top right embedded image shows the faded hint of the final armor assault ribbon earned from the main tank round he had just fired in anger which impacted his adversary’s tank. The fire from the impact is still visible.

Below are the stats from the battle.

And, here is the reward.

Should the purchase be made? Was all the fighting worth the prize? I don’t know 291,000 is a lot of credits. And, the decision was of course…

A shinny new set of wheels. Damn, she does look good!!

Posted on: 2016/7/24 18:32

Re: A Tale of Steel (King Tiger)
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Posted on: 2016/8/20 15:53

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.