Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

The Gauntlet has been Thrown!!
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
To "throw down the gauntlet" is to issue a challenge. A gauntlet-wearing knight would challenge a fellow knight or enemy to a duel by throwing one of his gauntlets on the ground. The opponent would pick up the gauntlet to accept the challenge.

I recommend you visit here:
http://www.pc-gamers.net/index.php?/t ... -rang-out/#comment-166488

What is your fate?

Are you destined to many glorious victories?

Posted on: 2015/12/31 18:02

Re: The Gauntlet has been Thrown!!
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Fire488
PCGN Forum
2 JAN 2016

"We searched the entire map searching for some easy =SWF= kills, but could not find a single one of them. My crew and I gave numerous, not so subtle hints as to our location in hopes of attracting some brave =SWF= members to our location, but it was not to be as they never showed....I even remember hearing in direct chat someone saying "OH SHIT! It's Fire and his crew!!! RUN!!!!" It must have been Iwazzio...This is exactly what I expected of =SWF= , but let it be known now Spartans....You are ALL going DOWN! And there will be screenshots to preserve history for all time and prove to all that =SWF= doesn't even deserve to be on the same server as us or for that matter go by the name... Spartans. You can't hide from us forever Spartans we WILL find you.

Prepare to meet your collective ends!!!!

This shit talking is fun!"

Posted on: 2016/1/2 22:37

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.