Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

Re: The Division
Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
Me,Spartan,Iwazzio and Crispydevl played the open beta. And i have to say it was amazing! Pre-ordered my copy 3 days ago. And its uploaded and ready for playing on my cpu when it releases. The open beta had over 6 million people on(over the weekend). No server drops or anything. Which was very impressive. Second the new mission was awesome. Very challenging especially at a harder difficulty. The graphics are amazing, especially with full DX12 support. Never seen anything like it. Yet there were a couple disappointments though. The first was Hacking which the whole time i play i only encountered one. The second was They def. need a safe zone for extracting your loot. So people cant just camp there and wait for people with loot and kill them after they been gathering loot for half the day.Just to loose it all. That said i am very impressed with what Ubisoft has pulled off and i am looking forward to playing this masterpiece in a couple of days!

Posted on: 2016/3/4 21:30

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Fully agree on the camping.

I really want vehicles to blow up from Frags and such. It won't be fun if you can't blow up a car with an RPG?

Posted on: 2016/3/5 14:23

Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
Quote:

Frasberry wrote:
The second was They def. need a safe zone for extracting your loot. So people cant just camp there and wait for people with loot and kill them after they been gathering loot for half the day.Just to loose it all.

That's the whole point of the dark zone though. You have to always be on your toes, ESPECIALLY if you want the best loot! This is why you go to extraction zones often, and always stay frosty! I get that it's frustrating, but I found it extremely suspenseful every time I had to extract anything!

I have also pre-ordered the game, but Steam apparently won't let me pre-load it, so I'll have to download and install once it goes live. That's okay though, because my fiance comes back from Canada on Tuesday, so I'll likely be a bit tied up for a couple days.

Teehee.

Posted on: 2016/3/6 12:25

Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
Quote:

PhoenixKsE wrote:
...but Steam apparently won't let me pre-load it...

Scratch that. Just looked again, and the option to pre-load is now there! Hooray!!!!

Posted on: 2016/3/6 12:27

Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
My own opinion it defeats the purpose of the dark zone. If theirs no chance of extraction your stuff. When higher level players are camping the extraction then whats the point of going to the dark zone for better loot if you cant get it back in you inventory. I think it should be a free for all. Until you pop the flare. Once you pop the flare and are in the extraction zone i do not think they should be able to kill you. Also they hopefully fixed the hacking problem if not its gonna kill the game. And yeah Psyco if they put that feature in. It would make fire fights that much more intense! And would be amazing!

1-day 9-hours to go and i cant wait got it pre-loaded and ready! Lock and Load!

Posted on: 2016/3/6 20:41

Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
Well that's why there's multiple extraction zones. And if you know someone is camping a certain zone, you can run to another zone far enough away that they won't be able to get there in time to mess up your extraction.

I don't know, I never had any issues with extractions. I never got killed by an enemy player while attempting an extraction... just by the NPCs that swarm the place.

Posted on: 2016/3/7 1:43
Click to see original Image in a new window

Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
Very true Phoenix. I guess i just need to get through my head that the beta dark zone was only 1/6th the full size. But like i said hopefully the hacking situation was fixed. Only encountered one but still ruins games.

Posted on: 2016/3/7 18:56

Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
I didn't encounter any hackers, but I also didn't get to play it as much as I'd hoped to.

Posted on: 2016/3/7 20:23

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
One of the guys I work with is taking off work tomorrow to play 'The Division.'

It better be good...

Posted on: 2016/3/8 0:12

Just can't stay away.