Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Are you ready for reduced Health Care costs?
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Or, would you rather have higher costs, long lines, and quality doctors fleeing the profession/country?

Do you really want Hillary's very expensive government run heal care disaster?

Posted on: 2016/10/28 2:39

Re: Are you ready for reduced Health Care costs?
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

MIT economist Jonathan Gruber, dubbed the "Obamacare Architect"

Posted on: 2016/10/30 1:15

Healthcare in America, a new century of success?
Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
While everyone here knows I was not in the Trump camp or the Clinton camp, I am fair when it comes to evaluations, and I have to say, Trumps plan for Healthcare Reform looks pretty damn good to me. Is it perfect? NOPE! Is it a hell of a lot better than the failed ACA? YEP!

Take a look at the list below, you can also find these exact points on Donald Trumps website for additional reference.

1. Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.

2. Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines. As long as the plan purchased complies with state requirements, any vendor ought to be able to offer insurance in any state. By allowing full competition in this market, insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up.

3. Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system. Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions? As we allow the free market to provide insurance coverage opportunities to companies and individuals, we must also make sure that no one slips through the cracks simply because they cannot afford insurance. We must review basic options for Medicaid and work with states to ensure that those who want healthcare coverage can have it.

4. Allow individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Contributions into HSAs should be tax-free and should be allowed to accumulate. These accounts would become part of the estate of the individual and could be passed on to heirs without fear of any death penalty. These plans should be particularly attractive to young people who are healthy and can afford high-deductible insurance plans. These funds can be used by any member of a family without penalty. The flexibility and security provided by HSAs will be of great benefit to all who participate.

5. Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals. Individuals should be able to shop to find the best prices for procedures, exams or any other medical-related procedure.

6. Block-grant Medicaid to the states. Nearly every state already offers benefits beyond what is required in the current Medicaid structure. The state governments know their people best and can manage the administration of Medicaid far better without federal overhead. States will have the incentives to seek out and eliminate fraud, waste and abuse to preserve our precious resources.

7. Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products. Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America. Though the pharmaceutical industry is in the private sector, drug companies provide a public service. Allowing consumers access to imported, safe and dependable drugs from overseas will bring more options to consumers.

Reference Link: Donald J Trump's plan for Healthcare Reform in America

Posted on: 2016/11/11 14:55

Re: Healthcare in America, a new century of success?
Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
3. Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system. Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions? As we allow the free market to provide insurance coverage opportunities to companies and individuals, we must also make sure that no one slips through the cracks simply because they cannot afford insurance. We must review basic options for Medicaid and work with states to ensure that those who want healthcare coverage can have it.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS 1000000000000000 x infinity THIS!

So if my wife and I spend 5K on health insurance per year, we can write it off on our taxes and get that money back in a different way, I love that!

Posted on: 2016/11/11 14:59
Not all bullets are created equal, and the most expensive bullets with the best packaging are usually gimmick rounds.

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.