Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 33 34 35 (36) 37 38 »

Re: Assetto Corsa - Periodic Challenge
Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
It's been a few days without replies... I don't think we've raced on Zandvoort yet. So Zandvoort and the Ford Mustang it is, then? Both the car and the track are vanilla content so everyone should be able to compete.

Posted on: 2017/3/19 17:21

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
It's been a while without a post here... We can't let the tradition started in 2014 fade away!

What's the next car? What's the next track? Should we give one of the many Lotus cars a chance to prove themself?

Here's a list of all cars and tracks:
http://spartanwarfighters.com/xoops/m ... iewtopic.php?topic_id=957

Posted on: 2017/6/6 8:55

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

It's been four years since we started playing Assetto Corsa and I think it is time for an anniversary run. We will be running a real race together on the same track.

Yes, we have a server up and running!

We just need to pick the car and the track. Al, Viper and I have discussed this on TeamSpeak already and have come up with a few ideas.

First and foremost we need to make sure everyone will have the car and track installed. This means we will most likely be racing with original or free downloaded content.

Al suggested the BMW M3 E30 on Imola

Viper is leaning towards the classic Lotus on the same track

I came up with the 1980's Quattro S1 on Black Cat County Short

Post up and let us know your thoughts. We will then have a vote and schedule a date and time.

Posted on: 2018/3/18 2:03
Click to see original Image in a new windowThe magic googlebox knows all!

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
A saturday would probably be the best bet for players from both America and Europe. Nobody is hopefully at work and it's not too late either.

For the car I'd say something tame and relatively easy to control, and a track that's not too long and complex like the Nurburgring long version.

As mentioned by Taz, the BMW M3 E30 (1980s) would be fun on Imola or maybe Spa Francorchamps. I'm open to other suggeestions as well, but I do see that many have the Dream Pack 1 DLC or the Porsche pack 1. But not all have the DLC so we should focus on the cars from the free updates and vanilla cars.

Posted on: 2018/3/18 2:36

Just getting started.
Just getting started.

See User information
Hi Boys, I'm up for a bit of friendly racing on AC. Let me know when and I'll fit it in :)

I've got no preference for car, the M3 E30 is nice, but so are others.

You guys game online more than me, so I'll try to fit in whatever you're doing and I'll check the forum a bit more.

Cheers, Hugo

Posted on: 2018/3/19 18:02

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Count me in guys, should be fun

Posted on: 2018/3/19 20:11

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Since our first challenge started June 21st 2014 I would think it most appropriate to have our anniverasry challenge June 23rd of this year. This will also give everyone enough time to keep that day clear on their schedule for maximum participation. It will of course start at 1200 hours (12:00PM) Pacific Standard Time, which will be 2000 hours (8:00PM) for the guys in the UK and 2200 hours (10:00PM) for Al.

The original track and car were Monza and the Fiat 500 Abarth S1. Maybe we should have our celebratory run there first then change it up if we feel the need for consecutive runs.

Remember we will all be racing together this time on our very own server. The sky is the limit!

Posted on: 2018/4/14 3:07

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Great suggestion Taz, I can't believe it was four years ago!

The Fiat 500 will ease us in gently, although I'm sure the competition will be just as fierce..!!!

Posted on: 2018/4/14 6:56

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Date change...

I will be away on vacation on the 23rd so I would like to change the date to the 16th if thats okay with everyone.

Posted on: 2018/5/4 18:52

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
That's OK for me

Posted on: 2018/5/4 19:31

« 1 ... 33 34 35 (36) 37 38 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.