Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

NEW SWF Insurgency Server!!! (Obsolete)
Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
First Question? How do I join? what do I Need? What is Insurgency? Look below my friends!

This Server is an Insurgency server, pretty much you have a BLUFOR base you start at your job is to go through the map town by town to try and destroy the ammo caches each town will have intel located on the ground to let you get closer to finding the exact location of the ammo cache boxes.

This server also has Virtual ammo box allows you to access a GUI screen for custom loadouts when you look at the ammo boxes when you spawn

Along with that the server has a custom IED Script which means you need to be careful when your walking around towns or drive down the road because an IED could most likely give you a bad day :P.

The mission is won by destroying the set amount of caches. Settings for the amount of Intel and amount of caches can be changed at the start of the mission in the character slot selection screen in the top right hand corner.

Well I am here to help

STEP1: HOW TO DOWNLOAD
Install Play with Six (PWS) (http://play.withsix.com/)

STEP2: SERVER & SETUP
Visit http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collec ... jdcg/SWF-PCGN-INSURGENCY/
Create an account you can use Facebook, Steam, or create a Normal account
After click the Subscribe Button. Done you should now see a Collection called "=SWF= Insurgency" when you start up Play with Six.

No Longer Need to do all these hard steps it will automatically update all mods as I update them myself.

At the moment the server uses 54 mods+ Optionals

(IF YOU GET AN ERROR WHEN YOU TRY TO INSTALL TRY RUNNING PWS IN ADMINISTRATOR)
DONE

add to active collection by double clicking the collection, you should now see the collection chosen on the right hand side

Remember most of these mods are Required not using them may degrade your experience because some members of the server use these mods.

Click to see original Image in a new window

STEP4: TIME TO JOIN
Now switch back the Servers tab and Search for =SWF= Insurgency, putting SWF should work just fine in the search box and at the bottom left click Join

If the server is not listed then click the launch button down at the bottom right, Make sure your active collection is the "SWF Insurgency" and in the game server browser click remote at the bottom left and enter 192.223.31.247 PORT 2302
DONE

If you have any problems joining the server or getting problems with Play withSix contact =SWF= Iwazzio or =SWF= Spartan0536

Also Listed in PCGN Forum
http://www.pc-gamers.net/index.php?/t ... -insurgency-alive-server/

See you in the Battlefield!

Posted on: 2014/6/8 14:31

Re: NEW SWF Insurgency Server!!!
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Looks a little complicated but should be worth it. I will be setting up some time today to try it out.

Posted on: 2014/6/8 18:00
Click to see original Image in a new windowThe magic googlebox knows all!

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information

I'll get around to it when I can be assed have time lol

Posted on: 2014/6/8 18:14

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Thanks, Iwazzio!!!

Posted on: 2014/6/9 1:27

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Iwazzio has updated his post. The new process is much easier. The server is up and ready!

Posted on: 2014/8/16 1:09

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Let's get feedback posted.

How is it?

Posted on: 2014/8/19 22:14

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
I have been able to get the mod package from PlayWith6 and join the server. Works well so far but haven't played with anyone yet. There have been a few of the guys that have played and they said it went well.

Posted on: 2014/8/20 1:07

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
How well liked is the insurgency map and game mode. Are folks enjoying the server provided by Iwazzio??

Posted on: 2014/8/25 4:13

Just getting started.
Just getting started.

See User information
Just by chance that you see it here first I made a reply on the PCGN post you made. I have been trying diligently to get this process to work. I did every step at least 20 times now and I cannot get the mod to show up, nor can I find it through the mod browser. I may have to create a new PWS account as mine may be corrupted since I have been using this program since its inception and it never worked for me when i was with shacktac. That is my last resort though. Is there a way to pull these files and install them manually? That may be the better route for me.

Posted on: 2014/12/18 15:44

Just getting started.
Just getting started.

See User information
I got it thanks!

Posted on: 2014/12/19 0:12

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.