Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Latest quotes from traffic stops and related
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Quote:
iceman14555 wrote:

1. "I know I ran the red light, I just didn't want to stop, my car vibrates badly when I try to."- The driver of a car that I ended up arresting for possession of cannabis.

2. "You can't race this car! it's a 4 cylinder Camary, not a Honda Civic."- The driver of a car that I ended up ticketing, after he ran into another car, while racing and completely destroyed his front tire and rim.

3. "The rim just exploded with the tire, I'm not sure what happened, but I couldn't control it!"- same guy trying to explain that he wasn't racing and that his alloy/mag rim just happened to explode.

4. Arrestee-"He kicked me in the chest out of the truck."
Me- "Weren't you in the back seat? and wasn't he driving?"
Arrestee-"well yea, but it happened"
Me- "How many drinks have you had tonight?"
Arrestee-"At least 6 Mike's hard lemonades, why?"
Me- "oh no reason, just curious."
I ended up arresting this person for domestic battery (florida has battery and assault, battery is the actual striking of the person, assault is the threat) and resisting arrest, because turns out people lie to the police and apparently don't like to listen to them when they are drunk either.

4. "I didn't realize this truck could go that fast, my speedometer is broken" - teenager that advised he had just gotten a new exhaust system, i caught him doing around 70 mph in a 45.

5. "There's no way I have a warrant, I was just stopped the other day by a sheriff's deputy." - Person that I stopped for no lights on, ended up having a felony warrant

Posted on: 2015/5/31 15:32

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.