Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Posted on: 2016/3/23 3:01

Re: Prime Minister of Hungary on European Nations Lossing Sovereignty
Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
I would have to agree that the European union is approaching breaking point, at the start the EU was a great idea to help the peoples of Europe feel together to prevent another WW2, but it has become to political with too much power in Brussel's. In the summer the UK is voting whether to stay part of the EU or leave the union. Europe's open borders were good in the days of relative safety, but today just makes it easier for those who mean us harm to move around the union unhindered.
If the UK does leave the EU then I believe other nations will start to follow. Paris and Brussels are not doubt the start of a far larger plan unless serious change is implemented, the EU will struggle to get a grip of the situation.

Posted on: 2016/3/23 13:26
Click to see original Image in a new window

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
I have to admit, this kind of rhetoric makes me cringe. Lambourne, I thought the main reason for forming the EU in the first place was to better compete economically with the US and China by breaking down trade barriers between European countries. Am I wrong?

Posted on: 2016/3/23 15:32

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
EU needs to stop letting Fighters(Refugees)in. You folks have a serious problem all they do is take and they will never assimilate.

Posted on: 2016/3/24 13:10
Steel Rain Brings The Pain!

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Quote:
psyco6 wrote:
EU needs to stop letting Fighters(Refugees)in. You folks have a serious problem all they do is take and they will never assimilate.

Exactly! Apparently with the 'small' percentage of the Muslim population being extremist in the UK we 'only' have around 25,000 living among us!

We need to get out of the EU now!

Posted on: 2016/3/24 21:24

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Mcguirk, You are partly correct, but one of the other reasons for the union was to try and put an end to wars in Europe by introducing the open borders policy, where a EU citizen and move/ work/ live in any country they want for as long as they want without the need for visa etc. This was to make everyone feel like one big happy family!

The problem is that the refugees don't even want to try and assimilate, and the fact most are young men of fighting/ working age, not family's, women, children is a clear sign something more hostile is happening, but Brussels is to scared of looking cruel and keeps letting them in. I know the German people regret there original open border policy.

Posted on: 2016/3/25 12:06

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
I think it is appropriate that the sovereign nation of Hungary stands up against the European Union (EU). Hungary should be able to determine if they want Syrians living in their house.

The Germans were in trouble before they embraced two million Muslim refugees. The Turks have been out breading them for decades. A German couple has one child and a Turkish couple living in Germany has eight children.

81 million living in Germany
65 million of German descent
3 million of Turkish descent
2 million of Syrian descent (new residence not included in the 81 million)

Forecast
30 years passes
34 million of German Descent (One couple had one child; cuts the population in half)
24 million of Turkish Descent (One couple had eight children; Almost puts Turks on even footing)
16 million of Syrian Decent
40 million Turks and Syrians

The preferential immigration policy in Germany related to the Turks started around the World War 1 time period when Germany had a positive relationship with the Ottoman Empire. World War 2 had a significant impact on working males and the Turks were encouraged to work in Germany.

The Germans do not have much more time before they will have to attend prayer five times a day.

Posted on: 2016/3/25 15:59

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Interesting to hear a whole speech in Hungarian. It sounds so different compared to many other languages.

Posted on: 2016/3/25 16:03

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
[color=33FF00]"clear sign something more hostile is happening"[/color]

Lambourne, can you explain this further. I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Posted on: 2016/3/25 17:51

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
clear sign something more hostile is happening"

What I mean is that a lot of these men (not all) will be IS fighters coming back into Europe after being trained to commit acts of terror such as Paris and Brussels.

Posted on: 2016/3/25 19:59

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.