Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

Re: BF WW1 Sort-of
Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
I think Viper, Spartan and Iceman are picking it up to.

Posted on: 2016/9/3 21:38

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Quote:
Spartan0536 wrote:
I will NOT be purchasing this game, ...

I wonder what will happen here?

Posted on: 2016/9/3 22:16

Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
I dont know but he changed his mind. haha

Posted on: 2016/9/4 2:15

Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
You should try the open beta scriv just to see. If you like it or not.

Posted on: 2016/9/4 2:16

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
I did about 20 minutes of the Free BF4 Demo and regret installing it on my computer.

Posted on: 2016/9/4 2:36
Click to see original Image in a new window

Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
I have pre-ordered it. There have been a few of us on the beta together and it does look very promisising. Graphics are awesome, gameplay so far looks very good and quite team oriented.

Posted on: 2016/9/4 12:09

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
I actually like the look of this game and may buy it.

Posted on: 2016/9/4 21:50

Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
I posted that based on the E3 video with little to no game time.

I LOVE Verdun, it is a tactical masterpiece that is historically accurate, however its not for everyone.

I have been playing the OPEN BETA of Battlefield 1, and here are my official thoughts on it.

1. THIS DOES NOT FEEL LIKE BATTLEFIELD 1942 OR BATTLEFIELD 2.

2. Its feels like a mix of Battlefield 4 and Bad Company 2.

3. I very much dislike standard conquest, I prefer hardcore.

4. Many of the firearms and some of the equipment in BF1 were never used or adopted, many are just extreme prototypes that had less than 1000 copies made ever.

5. When 2 good teams are fighting and you are playing with friends and people play their roles, BF1 even in standard conquest is a blast.

6. When your team flat sucks and no one plays their role, BF1 is entirely aggravating to the point where you consider not pre-ordering or thinking of a refund.

7. The ranking system hearkens somewhat back to BF2, however it is NOT exactly like it. Per rank promotion there are 10 other promotions required.
Ex....
Private
Private 1
Private 2
Private 3
ect..
Corporal 1

Now scriv would ask "Why not just make it private to corporal with the same exp as the 1-10 sub ranks?"

A good question, however many people may get discouraged at not seeing some kind of progress or small progress made. This gives the best of both worlds and I understand the design concept here.

8. NO MORE BATTLELOG!!!! I love this, they got rid of that battlelog shit, its all in game, and through Battlefield.com IF you wish to do so, you do NOT need to go to Battlefield.com if you do not want to.

9. Like all other Battlefield games they have dedicated player servers with an in-game server browser, I am not praising this as much as I expect it to be there, if they did not have this, I would instantly shun this game even if the rest of it were perfect, but that's me.

10. The graphics are fan-****ing-tastic and so are the sounds, but DICE has always been excellent with that, especially since the Bad Company days.

11. Battlefield 1 with Hardcore mode on 64 player conquest maps would be a good bit of fun.

12. Unlocking new firearms per class if attained by playing that class only, through capturing points, getting kills/assists, and playing your role ex.. medic, support (ammo), ect.... In the BETA this was communicated to the player VERY POORLY, and I pray this will not carry over to the final release.

13. Hackers do exist even in this BETA, however it seems their "fairfight" anti-hack seems to be banning a good portion of the them. When the full release comes out there will be dedicated player ranked servers that will utilize battleye and fairfight, plus admin control, so I am confident hackers will be punished accordingly on well maintained servers.

14. I am enjoying the BETA, and I am considering a purchase. I do NOT like EA's way of "premium this game to get everything" including stuff that should be in the game right off the bat, like FRENCH TROOPS.
I would have understood if the Ottoman Empire was a DLC, not many know about the battles the Ottoman Empire had in WWI, would have made more sense, than a French DLC, ****ing stupid.

15. Final point, and this agitates the **** out of me... When people request ammo or medical supplies it does a TERRIBLE job at letting others near them know their team needs supplies! When you are KIA and waiting for a revive you get like 8 or 10 seconds to be revived, which is not terrible, but it has NO SOLID COMMUNICATIVE WAY for medics to see that someone needs a revive, its NOT like BF4 where there was a pulse insignia, I play medic A LOT, and I can not find ANY indication of something like this, even Iceman could not. Then they allow people to call for a medic once needing a revive, I could not get people to revive me even with that, in BF4 that was usually not an issue. This mechanic needs VAST improvement in the release version or I may not purchase the game, its that game breaking.

End of my Battlefield 1 review, comments or concerns appreciated.

Posted on: 2016/9/5 2:33

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Posted on: 2016/9/5 12:43

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Removed:
- Battle Recorder