Site Admin

See User information

Posted on: 2016/6/12 19:16
Click to see original Image in a new window

Re: Tankin'
Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
I'm using the Hetzer and Panzer IV. The Stug is coming up, but I might resist and push for the Panther. It is a long haul though!

Posted on: 2016/6/12 19:34

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Posted on: 2016/6/18 2:56

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Reached and purchased the first Tiger tank today!
I've only played one quick round but found it incredibly slow and felt very vulnerable!
I think a new strategy is needed due to the lack of mobility. A good position is going to be essential. The main cannon has a zoom and has a much longer range, so this will enable holding back much further.

Also, put everything you have into getting the HE's!!!

Hopefully more rounds will reveal it's strength!

Edit: Beware the cost of running a heavy tank. My last game (of average length) cost me nearly 10,000 !!!
Back to the Panther to earn back my money

An earlier round today in the Panther:

Posted on: 2016/7/12 16:25

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
New opponents will soon be wandering the countryside.

A new Tank Destroyer the Soviet SU-76M which was the second most produced Soviet armored vehicle of WWII. The Tank Destroyer is equipped with a ZIS-3T 76mm Anti-Tank Gun.

The M4A3E2 Sherman or “Jumbo” is the Heavy Tank variant of the M4 Sherman Medium Tank and comes as an addition to the M26 Pershing. The “Jumbo” was only produced in 1944 as an Assault Tank in anticipation of the battle from the coast to Berlin. The “Jumbo” is equipped with a 76mm main gun, and two M1919A4 Machine Guns, one for the driver and one for the support gunner.

The T-28 Model 1934 was one of the worlds first Medium Tank and just as its heavier counterpart the T-35, a multi-turreted tank. It was similar to the British Vickers A1E1 Independent Tank, which influenced the design of the T-28. The T-28 Model 1934 is equipped with a 76,2mm KT 28 cannon and two 7,62mm DT Machine Guns for the support Gunners.

The U.S. M10 Tank Destroyer was the first vehicle to establish the American style of WWII tank destroyer and numerically the most important tank destroyer of WWII. The M10 is equipped with a 3 inch Gun M7.

Posted on: 2016/7/31 15:53

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.