Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

I have completely uninstalled BF4 and Origin...
Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information

I'm done.  The rubber banding issues are not being fixed, the game is unplayable, and I'm finally at my wit's end.

While playing the game, for the past 2-3 weeks, every 15-90 seconds (seemingly randomly) my screen would freeze and then I would be teleported forward, then back again, then I would end up dying because of it (by being shot... it always seemed to happen when an enemy was very close to me).  DICE said that it was because of their server performance.  So I waited, DICE said they fixed the issue, but I log in to play and lo and behold, no issues have been fixed at all.  Rubber banding seemed worse than before.

And this was after a complete reinstall of Windows, thinking that the issue was on my end.

Fuck you DICE, fuck you EA, I'm out.

Scriv, give me a beer, I'm joining your side officially.

Posted on: 2014/4/29 17:54
Click to see original Image in a new window

Re: I have completely uninstalled BF4 and Origin...
Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
LOL, welcome aboard.

Posted on: 2014/4/29 20:13

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
I'm sorry EA/DICE destroyed our clan game to go after CoD customers and lied throughout the whole process.

Posted on: 2014/4/29 23:13

Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
Sorry to hear that, my love for Planetside meant I never had the time for BF4.
But now the price has dropped a bit I was thinking of giving it ago. I had noticed the Youtubers criticising some issues with it suggesting it was yet to match BF3 performance wise, but assumed Dice would have got to grips with it by now. Clearly not.

Posted on: 2014/4/30 11:40

Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
Definitely not. The performance issues have gone from bad to worse. When there was no rubber-banding, I enjoyed playing it from time to time as a mindless, run-and-gun type of game. Now I refuse to have anything to do with it or the companies associated with it ever again.

Posted on: 2014/4/30 16:02

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
I'm sorry to hear about the problems.
I've enjoyed all BF games to date including BF3. I was still enjoying BF3 when Planetside2 came along which I enjoyed even more, so it was bye bye BF . I've not even considered BF4.
The only thing which might entice me back would be 2143
(unless of course it was actually BFBC2143)

Posted on: 2014/4/30 16:25

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Didn't even consider buying BF4, I did have some good times on BF3 mainly as we all played as a group still which made up for the games lack of team play features. But with part of the clan splitting for Planet side and the other half going towards Arma/ DayZ, I knew we would never experience the big clan battles of BF2/ 2142 ever again therefore there was no point in giving the money grabbing EA/DICE top brass anymore money. Battlefield will only have any chance of becoming a great game again if EA release there talons from the game.... AKA when COD kids get bored and start playing something else and it no longer makes millions £££££!

Posted on: 2014/4/30 19:44

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.