Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

=SWF= / PCGN ArmA III Alliance Server
Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
Hello fellow Spartans,

After talking with ED, Ballsinacan, Fire488, and LeBoBo from PCGN, it has been unanimously decided that we will be running a CO-OP server for ArmA III. Our first mission will be an Insurgency mission most likely based out of Takistan to begin with, I do have plans for either Isla Duala or Panthera as things develop. This will be a 12 slot server, featuring 2 6 man SF teams.

The Teams are as follows....

United States:
Seal Team 7

United Kingdom:
22nd SAS "A" Regiment

Both teams form up what is known as Task Force Spartan. Attached is a patch for Task Force Spartan which if someone would be so inclined, I need it edited as follows...

1. The Spartan Helmet and Ribbon should be a bronze color

2. Background should be Matte Black

3. Swords should be Crimson Red

4. The US/Canadian flag should be changed to a US/UK flag.

5. The helmets "mo-hawk" should be Crimson Red.

For your editing convenience I have also provided color pallets to be used.

Once this is edited we need to make this into a patch and a vehicle logo for our forces to wear when fighting in ArmA III to show our dedication. Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Attach file:

png  Task Force Spartan.png (168.33 KB)
29_5489193e60bfb.png 302X448 px

jpg  Crimson Red Color.jpg (2.53 KB)
29_54891e5860e9e.jpg 400X300 px

png  Matte Black Color.png (1.46 KB)
29_54891e5f1795c.png 400X264 px

jpg  Metallic Bronze Color.jpg (38.51 KB)
29_54891e6605828.jpg 200X124 px

Posted on: 2014/12/11 4:10

Re: =SWF= / PCGN ArmA III Alliance Server
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Will the server be running any mods? If so ,which ones?

Posted on: 2014/12/11 5:00
Click to see original Image in a new windowThe magic googlebox knows all!

Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
We are currently in the process of reviewing all the mods we were using before in efforts to weed out unnecessary redundant mods that contribute little to nothing to the current state of the game. I am also finishing my ballistics code for pistols and 7.62x51mm NATO, once those codes are finished I will put all my extra time into getting the mods completely sorted out. From there I will coordinate development efforts with PCGN's LeBoBo and Ballsinacan, where we will discuss a fresh new Insurgency map.

I fully expect the first map to be AiA (All in ArmA's Zargabad) running the ALiVE Insurgency mode. Its a small map, we will not be featuring fixed wing, only rotary at this time. We will be focusing on editing assets and scripts to get them down to a science to provide the best level of realism and gaming we can provide. I will personally be looking at real FOB's and base layouts for JSOC units operating in Iraq & Afghanistan over the past 4 years and I will try to create a realistic base off of those templates.

Expect armed ISIS/ISIL units to be operating in and around Zargabad, they will be employing standard AK-47/74's, RPG-7's and MANPAD SAM's as well as traditional IED's, civilian based VB-IED's, and even employing PERSONAL IED's (Explosive Vests). Their skill level will be substandard by professional standards but they are still deadly and will employ hit and run tactics from buildings and choke points.

Please note that AiA is discontinued from further development, they have moved the mod to CUP or Community Upgrade Project. Since Icebreakr is working on his A2 to A3 maps I see no reason to go to CUP when AiA suits us perfectly for now. Once Isla Duala and Lingor become available we will be using those maps, then once the Ukraine map gets near completion we will have our first Warfare map where we will get to introduce the concept of FREEDOM to Mr.Putin and his Russian conscripts.

Posted on: 2014/12/11 7:33

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

How about this?

Attach file:

png  29_5489193e60bfb.png (176.82 KB)
1_548bba8866840.png 302X448 px

Posted on: 2014/12/13 3:14
Click to see original Image in a new windowThe magic googlebox knows all!

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Great job, Taz

Posted on: 2014/12/14 6:08
Click to see original Image in a new window

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Once a design has been finalised I can change the Arma 3 xml image so and issue out new links for members (who I already have made them for) can change the image easily.

Posted on: 2014/12/16 13:17

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
It is going to look so good on the side of a recently captured vehicle.

Posted on: 2014/12/17 0:37

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.