Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Operation Enlightenment
Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Here is my video footage of the last PCGN mission we took part in. Sorry it took so long to edit and upload!

Posted on: 2015/6/26 20:12
Click to see original Image in a new window

Re: Operation Enlightenment
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
From approximately when??

---------------
Feedback

You can set the cover image for the video. See here:
http://spartanwarfighters.com/xoops/m ... iewtopic.php?post_id=2824

The volume of the music needs to be turned down a little.

I do not understand the image in the bottom right. It detracts from the video.

I believe you should do an introduction to the video verbal or written explaining what viewers are about to watch.

Example: You are about to witness a combined operation of the PCGN Community and the =SWF= Clan on ArmA 3. Our organizations fielded 10 personnel and fought AI bots with the mission created by PCGN Ballsinacan. Our mission was to conduct a ground infiltration to recover Kilgore from enemy confinement. You may be surprised how things end in this almost 8 minute mission.

Can you move the organization logos at the top to the center more or lower so they are no overlapping the in-game HUD?

I would:
- wait to do the ticker tape scrolling for clan recruitment toward the end of the video.

- do a map orientation of the start point and destination as part of the intro to orient you viewers.

- turn off the ArmA radio messages (enemy 100 m) for future videos. It's annoying.

- put text over the screen when folks start talking about it confirming, "We got Nuked"

Thank folks for watching and ask them to like your video, subscribe, etc...

Posted on: 2015/6/27 0:49

Re: Operation Enlightenment
Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information

sfscriv wrote:

From approximately when?? ---------------

Semptember 2014 I Think

Feedback

You can set the cover image for the video. See here: http://spartanwarfighters.com/xoops/m ... iewtopic.php?post_id=2824

I could but it was limited on this video to just 3 options

The volume of the music needs to be turned down a little.

Haha believe i did turn it down to almost its mimmum settings, as I want people to hear the voices still, I will put it down more next time.

I do not understand the image in the bottom right. It detracts from the video.

This is footage from a live stream, so I could not remove the border, scrolling writing etc... afterwards. That image was blocking my webcam. In future recordings it'll be set up differently because I will be making videos.

I believe you should do an introduction to the video verbal or written explaining what viewers are about to watch. Example: You are about to witness a combined operation of the PCGN Community and the =SWF= Clan on ArmA 3. Our organizations fielded 10 personnel and fought AI bots with the mission created by PCGN Ballsinacan. Our mission was to conduct a ground infiltration to recover Kilgore from enemy confinement. You may be surprised how things end in this almost 8 minute mission.

I did condsider this but, i dont like to sound of my voice on video, and I went with the brief explanation because I didnt want to make the video too long. Ill give a more detailed explanation on my next video.

Can you move the organization logos at the top to the center more or lower so they are no overlapping the in-game HUD?

This is footage from a live stream, so I could not remove the border, scrolling writing etc... afterwards. They will be moved on the next videos.

I would: - wait to do the ticker tape scrolling for clan recruitment toward the end of the video.

This is footage from a live stream, so I could not remove scrolling writing . It wont be there on the next video.

do a map orientation of the start point and destination as part of the intro to orient you viewers.

Ok ill do that next time

turn off the ArmA radio messages (enemy 100 m) for future videos. It's annoying.

Ok ill consider it.

put text over the screen when folks start talking about it confirming, "We got Nuked" Thank folks for watching and ask them to like your video, subscribe, etc...

Yeah thats a good idea! I did put text on the screen when I teamkilled you lol.

Posted on: 2015/6/27 11:54

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.