Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Well, it took me a long time, but I think I might finally be on Scriv's side
Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information

The newest update for BF4 has caused even more issues than it was supposed to fix.  15 minutes after updating BF4 early this morning and there was a server crash.  No big deal, I thought, that server always has players with super high ping on it.  So I join another server and I'm flying around, doing pretty well, then suddenly...

*poof*

that server crashes too.  And it doesn't even show back up in the list.

Yeah, I'm done with BF4... at least for a week or so.  I guess it's back to Minecraft for me!  Not that I'm complaining.  :)

Posted on: 2014/1/30 11:55
Click to see original Image in a new window

Re: Well, it took me a long time, but I think I might finally be on Scriv's side
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
EA/DICE = Rotten

Posted on: 2014/1/30 16:25

Re: Well, it took me a long time, but I think I might finally be on Scriv's side
Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information

Well, yeah.  I already agreed with you on that.  But I still enjoyed playing the game until all the server crashes.  But that seems to have been a temporary thing.

Posted on: 2014/1/30 16:27

Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
I am enjoying the game but there are a lot of issues which is frustrating. The game is far from complete and should not have been released so soon. Am doing the update now so fingers crossed wont get any further problems

Posted on: 2014/1/30 19:41

Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
Err umm!!! just played the update and the sound is very intermittant. Thought patches were meant to fix issues not make them worse

Posted on: 2014/1/30 20:38

Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
Sound is still broken come on DICE

Posted on: 2014/2/2 20:56

Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information

I haven't had any issues with sound (other than for a few seconds right after joining the game -- all I am able to hear are my own weapons for a short time).  The only issue I had since the update was those server crashes (oh, and my actual game has started crashing mid-game about 40% of the games I play).  I still haven't been playing it very much since the patch; I've been playing Minecraft and Hearthstone since it just entered open beta.

Posted on: 2014/2/2 22:18

Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
Am still playing quite a bit. My sound issues appears to be on Gullin peaks TDM. Others have commented in game of the issue too. Am downloading another patch now so fingers crossed. When it works it is very good. Am enjoying infantry the most at the moment.

Posted on: 2014/2/14 21:06

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.