Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Brexit
Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
What are your thoughts on this?
If you don't mind me asking how did you Vote? Very historic time for the UK.

Posted on: 2016/6/23 15:10

Re: Brexit
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
I think it is critical for all of Europe for the United Kingdom to stand up for nationalism before it's too late.

The number one responsibility of government is to protect its citizens.

-------------

For the United States of America:

"...secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity..."

Posterity - all future generations of legal citizens

Scarcity – the concept of limited resources in a world with unlimited human wants

Our children and our children's children will be cheated by inviting the third world in to take their inheritance.

Posted on: 2016/6/23 22:36
Click to see original Image in a new window

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information

It looks like we will remain part of the EU, this is what the polls are suggesting so far, final result will be in the morning.

Me personally I voted to leave. The campaigns on both sides were crap, they both used unchecks "facts", scare tatics to try and sway it.

The reasons why I voted out, is simply I dont like the political union. Brussels has far to much power.

I do like Europe, the people, the free trade zones and the free movment for EU citizens.

Posted on: 2016/6/24 0:00

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information

So after an exciting and shocking night of poll results being announced the final result is now in. To the surprise of most, even I, The United Kingdom, 41 years after joining, have voted to leave the European Union. This seismic decision will have a large effect on the UK and the EU.

Other EU country political parties as calling for their version on Brexit. Most are unlikely to get it as they are not the ruling parties. Big German manufactures are keeping a steady head and have said let's get on with sorting out a new trade deals. Pound Sterling (£) has taken a large drop, although it's still stronger than the Euro, this was to be expected, but the bank of England's statement of reassurance has help that improve this and as deals are signed in the months to come, faith in the UK will come back to the markets.

72% of the voting populace turned out, this is the highest turnout in over 20 years.

51.9% Voted Leave (17,410,742 votes)

48.1% Voted Remain (16,141,241 votes)

I feel that this step in the unknown will be a chance for the UK to rule itself again and increase its trade globally, whilst still being a partner to the EU, supporting them in trade and security.

Another twist is that PM David Cameron has decided to step down in October after 6 years of being prime minister. I think he has done a good job during his time leading the country out of recession and bringing our economy back from the brink by making difficult, unpopular but needed choices.

Posted on: 2016/6/24 9:27

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information

Posted on: 2016/6/24 9:28

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Congrats on leaving! You should be proud of the turnout.
I was never one for all that one government globalist crap anyways.

Stay strong I think it was a smart move.
Don't let the Stock market crap give you regrets. I think this will help get Trump elected and hopefully bring in prosperous times for America and the UK.

Posted on: 2016/6/24 14:14
Steel Rain Brings The Pain!

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
The British people are speaking out at last!!!!
I think people have had enough shit

Posted on: 2016/6/24 14:23

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
What a shocker!!! Refreshing to see the people stand up against political correctness.

I think the Germans will be done with the ridiculous give-away program relatively soon; especially, now that the Brits will NOT be there to share the bill.

Posted on: 2016/6/24 20:43

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
I think Germany will leave too. The unchecked influx of Fighters (Refugees) just astounds me. Seems E.Europe is the Mexico over there I read they take jobs and bring problems into the UK and other Countries.
Hope UK deports those immigrants. I did read Scotland and N.Ireland want to leave the UK that might just be rumor?

Posted on: 2016/6/25 12:04
Steel Rain Brings The Pain!

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Quote:
psyco6 wrote:I did read Scotland and N.Ireland want to leave the UK that might just be rumor?

I know Scotland (well, those in power) have always wanted to leave the UK. Only recently the people voted to stay, but with Brexit the leaders have brought it all up again.
N.Ireland are worried about having to reinstate borders with the South, but I've not heard of them wanting out of the UK. It is a complicated situation there with Brits and anti Brits etc.

IMO the more borders the better. People are flapping about visas for holidays etc. Well fuck that, just get a visa and 'put up' with a bit more security

For too long people have been bending over backwards to be 'seen' to be PC, and are so afraid to speak their mind.(so much for freedom of speech)
Have you seen on the news folks getting arrested for carrying the British flag! (yes, in the UK) and students banned from wearing a crucifix for fear of upsetting religious minorities!

It can't carry on surely?

Posted on: 2016/6/25 21:26

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.