Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Hillary and Benghazi
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Libya was destabilized for what purpose?

After you bomb and kill people in a specific country, should you provide security to U.S. personnel representing the U.S. Government in that country?

Sufficient U.S. military security should have been present on the ground and a quick reaction force should have been sent and been on-station within hours.

The representative of the United States President, the Ambassador, was killed due to insufficient protection.

If your direct employee is being attacked, should you go to sleep and laugh about it later in the chambers of Congress?

A cover story was fabricated, disseminated, and proliferated for about a week to assist in the re-election of the incumbent.

Do you really want someone who was responsible for the multiple deaths in Libya and cares so little about U.S. lives to be the next Commander-in-Chief?

Posted on: 2016/10/18 0:36

Re: Hillary and Benghazi
Quite a regular.
Quite a regular.

See User information
I know i don't! She has corruption written all over her. And everything she and Obama touches goes to hell. She is EVIL! And the last person i want holding the highest position in our country and also in the world. And its kinda sad she can even come that close to the white house let alone be in it. If she gets elected we are gonna be finished as a nation. And it doesn't take a genius to see that.

Posted on: 2016/10/18 5:24

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Why was Libya destabilized?

What was the plan after overthrowing the government?

Click to see original Image in a new window

Posted on: 2016/10/18 9:00

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
The death of Chris Stevens was a tragedy for Libya. He really wanted to help the people. I think if he had survived maybe things wouldn't have turned out so bad.

Damn shame and a disgrace he didn't get the protection he deserved. Clinton is such a liar it makes me sick. I just don't understand how folks drink her Kool-Aid?

Posted on: 2016/10/18 13:12
Steel Rain Brings The Pain!

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

Posted on: 2016/10/20 23:59

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.