• Castle Crashers
  • Counter Strike Global Offensive x2 as gifts

Posted on: 2014/6/25 19:55
Click to see original Image in a new window

Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Batman: Arkham Asylum, as well as Arkham City, are on a 75% sale, costing 4,99 € each. Space Engineers is 33% off at 12,72 €. BUT NOT FOR LONG! Time to buy some games, as if I haven't bought "some" already.

Posted on: 2014/6/26 14:27

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
I went for Far Cry 3 and am tempted by Bioshock Infinite which has brilliant reviews.

PS: I'm not sure when I will be able to start playing new games, but at £3!

Posted on: 2014/6/26 16:25

Just can't stay away.
Just can't stay away.

See User information
Today's greatest sales: ASSETTO CORSA 50% off at 17,49 €!!! If you don't have it yet, and feel a small temptation for the powerful cars and the great experience driving them, now is definitely the best time for it.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director's Cut 75% off at 4,99 €. The Director's Cut version should make the game better, and the normal version was great.

Space Engineers 33% off at 12,72 €! I think I got it at the same price earlier, or maybe it was a tad more expensive... Anyway, this is possibly the best price you'll get and five Spartans already own it, so buy it if you're interested!

Alan Wake at 85% off at 4,19€! Of course I had to tell you about the game made by the Finnish Max Payne devs. It's a good (psychological?) horror game. The action gets a bit repetitive, but I liked the story and the occasional humor.

System Shock 2 85% off at 1,49€! I haven't even installed it yet, but it has won numerous Game of the Year -type awards. It's old, but should be very good. If you want amazing graphics, stay away. It's from 1999, but the graphics are about the same level as Deus Ex (from 2001).

Dishonored 75% off at 3,74€! I liked this stealth action game, although it would have been a lot of more fun to NOT play it on full stealth, and instead using all the fun abilites.

Those are the ones I was interested in. Also, Payday 2 is 80% off at 5,59 € and F1 2013 is 75€ off at 11,24 €. I played F1 2013 for a little bit, but with my experience with Assetto Corsa and my steering wheel I didn't like it. It does have the official F1 season 2013 drivers and teams, but the driving itself wasn't realistic at all on a driving wheel.
The first FEAR game is also 75% off at 2,24 €, but I'd rather not shit my pants while playing a game, so I'll pass.

Posted on: 2014/6/27 17:55

Re: Steam Summer Sale JUN 2104
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
I purchased:

Pay Day 2 for $7

Chivalry (Complete Pack) for $6

Posted on: 2014/6/29 3:29
Click to see original Image in a new window

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.