Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Mass Energy Equivalence Theory
Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
So once again I find myself troubled by Einstein's Mass/Energy equivalency formula most known as E=Mc²...

Now I do NOT have a problem with the statement that Mass & Energy are equivalent, in fact I believe this to be LAW not just a theory like it is still considered. What I have an issue with is c² which is the speed of light in m/s squared.

Remember when Einstein was working on Mass/Energy equivalence the only maximum constant known the them was a beam of light in a vacuum which totaled out to 299,792,458 m/s. Since then we have explored space in ways that have changed our fundamental thoughts on the universe as a whole and we have also calculated new maximums and extremes in just about every way imaginable.

I have said this many times and I will state it again... LIGHT SPEED IS NOT THE ABSOLUTE SPEED BARRIER, its simply another "Sound Barrier" if you would. Before Chuck Yeager proved to the world that the sound barrier could be broken there were scientists who stated it was physically impossible, well we all know that to be incorrect by modern knowledge. In fact even Felix Baumgartner who jumped from the edge of space reached speeds in excess of Mach 1.1 wearing nothing but a protective suit, myth BUSTED.

I brought that last bit up as an example, today people and many scientists believe that light speed is the ultimate barrier in terms of RAW speed as "warping" or folding space time is not really going FTL, just manipulating the space around you to compress around your ship and make a "tunnel" to the other side decreasing the distance. I believe that the universal maximum speed is dictated by the universe ITSELF... what...what? Yes, the Universe itself dictates the maximum speed based off of its own speed of expansion, at least in my theory.

So just how do I prove this? Well, let me break some things down for you...

1. Light's absolute constant speed in a vacuum is 299,792.458 kilometers per second.

2. The universe is approximately 13.8 billion years old +/- 0.037 billion years.

3. We know that the universe was not expanding at light speed in both directions so our total observable universe is actually bigger than 13.8 billion light years x 2, the observable universe is approximately 92 Billion Light years from "end to end".

4. We know by using the "HUBBLE CONSTANT" that per every megaparsec of distance between GALAXIES they move away at an accelerated rate of 71 km/s per megaparsec of space between them. This has been referred to as universal expansion or universal "pull" in some cases.

So now that we know that OBSERVABLE SPACE is about 92 Billion LY across with a CONSTANT expansion rate of of 71 km/s per megaparsec and that light only moves at best 299,792.458 kilometers per second.

so 93 Billion Light Years of distance converted to megaparsecs equals... 28,513.929624007 Megaparsecs

Now we will simulate 2 galaxies at the farthest known reaches of space, their speed moving away from each other should theoretically be.... 71 x 28,513.929624007 which equals, and wait for it.........
2,024,489.003304497 Kilometers Per Second!

Yes, this equates to 6.752968426258732 times the speed of light and its always getting FASTER as distance increases. So what is the true limitation on maximum speed in the universe? INFINITY, yes INFINITY, as the universe is infinite and I believe it to be self replicating based on Energy/Mass Equivalence which also states that Matter or Energy cant be destroyed only converted between the two.

So in conclusion I present to theoretical models to Einstien's Mass Energy Equivalence equation..

Theoretical Model 1: E=Mu² (Observable Universe Model) where u is the known value of universal expansion. This is the model I am truly proposing.

Theoretical Model 2: E=M∞² (Non-observable theoretical belief in an truly infinite universe)

Now some people state that Model 2 simply can't work because we would already have infinite mass and that assumption is technically correct, however what Model 2 is stipulating is the THEORETICAL POSSIBILITY of universal MAXIMUMS. I am sticking to my primary model referred to as Model 1 which states....

Energy = Mass x 2,024,489.003304497 squared.

Now this can all be changed/adjusted based on current known factual calculated knowledge; however my correction of "c" to "u" in the equation WILL REMAIN CONSTANT. As "u" is the representation for the value of Universal Expansion.

Thoughts?

Posted on: 2014/12/28 13:47

Re: Mass Energy Equivalence Theory
Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information

I have thought about this a lot. I do agree that light speed is not the end all as scientists say.

But, let me throw another idea at you.

Scientists also used to think that the Earth was at the center of the solar system. It was then discovered that it was the Sun.

So, what if we are not at the center of the universe? Just another system, most likely already traveling much faster than light speed, with other systems around us doing the same thing. Just at slightly different speeds to make it seem like we are at the center. 

E.g., looking twards the center we would see systems moving away from us,  but the reality is,  we are moving away from them as they move away from the center. In an ever expanding universe it is possible and I am not sure if we even have instruments capable of testing it. 

Posted on: 2015/1/8 3:36
Click to see original Image in a new windowThe magic googlebox knows all!

Not too shy to talk.
Not too shy to talk.

See User information
Ok there is a theory on this, and I completely agree with it. There is no center of the universe, as YOU are the center of the universe. Think about it, from where you stand looking everything revolves around you and the limitations of your vision. Now the universe started out at 1 singular point but it expanded in a spherical form, therefore the center of the universe is actually at the fringes of the universe where it is still expanding, because that was the point of origin. While theoretically you could "calculate" the point of origin it would serve no purpose.

Posted on: 2015/1/8 20:16
Not all bullets are created equal, and the most expensive bullets with the best packaging are usually gimmick rounds.

Site Admin
Site Admin

See User information
Much thought I sense here, hmmm....

Posted on: 2015/1/12 3:54
Click to see original Image in a new window

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.